Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Winners For Sketch 160!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Henriette from Henriette's Blog

It was so wonderful to look through the gallery this week and see all the beautiful cards using my sketch.   You guys really made it look amazing!   Picking a winner was tough, but I just fell head-over-heels in love with Henriette's adorable penguin card.   It has beautiful clean lines, wonderful colors, and the sweetest little penguin ever.   A total winner in my book!   Congratulations, Henriette, you are the Queen of Clean this week!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


13 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Thank you soooo much JenT for choosing my card . . . I loved that sketch! xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many beautiful projects! Thank you Karren for featuring my card :) I'm quite honored! Thank you ladies for holding such a fun challenge to play with!

Janine Rachau said...

Beautiful winning cards!!

Becca Cruger said...

Gorgeous talent displayed here! Great job!

Broni said...

Thanks to Linda for saying such nice things about my card! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks Amy! MWAH!

Deanne :)

Henriëtte said...

Wow, thanks for picking me as the queen of clean this week. Congrats to the other ladies as well.

SeeJulieStamp said...

Congratulations to the winners! Beautiful cards.

Heidi Weaver said...

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have my card included among so many wonderful cards.

Janet D. said...

Great job ladies!

Sandi MacIver said...

congratulations everyone your cards are amazing!

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much for picking my card Jen M.! Congrats to all the others, so many wonderful designs!

KimCreate said...

Oh! Just discovered that I was featured. Thanks so much!