Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Winners For Sketch 188!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Wanda from Cullen-ary Creations

Thanks to everyone who took the time to play along with our challenge this week.  The gallery looked amazing and, believe me, it took some time to pare down my list of favorites!  In the end, though, I kept coming back to Wanda's beautiful card.  To me it is the epitome of crisp and clean and the colors really pop against the white background.  Congratulations, Wanda!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!



8 comments:

cm said...

Congrats to Wanda on her gorgeous, vibrant floral card! Applauding all the other winners, and especially honoured and thrilled to see my card in the mix! THANK YOU, Jen! You've made my day sparkle!
~c

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks Cindy - MWAH!

Deanne :)

Jeanie said...

Bravo Wanda and kudos to all the other winners! And I'm humbled, honored and THRILLED to have been included in the group -- it's my very first challenge win!
Thank you Jen B. for making this girl feel very special :-)

Kim P said...

Wonderful cards...congrats to the winners!

Michelle said...

Congrats Wanda, what a beauty!
Congrats to all!
Thanks for the shout out Cindy!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness!! Thanks so much, Karren, for choosing my card! It's such an honor since your gallery is always filled with so many amazing creations each and every week! I'll wear my crown proudly - lol!

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much Amy for picking my card! Congrats to Wanda and all princesses!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you so much to Kim for picking my card! I am late to the party and finally got back here to comment! What a great honor and I am thrilled to be included in this group! Congrats to all the winners and to Wanda - lovely cards all!