Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Winners For Sketch 212!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Claire from Life on the Scrapheap

Thank you for playing with us this week. I loved looking at all of your wonderful cards.  I couldn't go past Claire's striking card as my pick for Queen of Clean.. It really did jump out at me from the gallery. The black background is dramatic and screams elegance. The flower, leaves and sentiment just pop against all the that black. Congrats Claire, you're our Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


2 comments:

Claire said...

You've made my day! Thanks so much for making me a queen Narelle! Congrats to all - fabulous cards!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you! I was so surprised and delighted to be chosen! Thank you Jen T! And congratulations to everyone!