Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Winners For Sketch 276!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Lisa from LisaLuvs2Stamp

There were so many fabulous cards in the gallery this week!  I love seeing how one sketch can be interpreted in so many different ways and using so many different styles.  Lisa's amazing card caught my eye and kept my attention with it's bold and beautifully colored flower against the striped background and black card base.  Congrats Lisa, you are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!

4 comments:

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Wow! I'm always amazed when I 'm chosen as The Queen of Clean. Thank you Amy for choosing my card this week and congrats to all of the Princess this week as well.

Nadine said...

Merci pour avoir mis ma carte en 9éme position!!
Je suis heureuse d'avoir participé!
Belle semaine.

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, thanks so much Jen, this means so much! luv the sketches and inspiration you gals share!

alexandra said...

Congrats to Lisa and to the others and thanks for your sketches